Friday, August 04, 2006

Office Politics

Aye, looking through Kailun blog, noticed that she is suffering from office politics. Guess such politics can't be avoided. I realised I'm able to give Kailun advise, yet I can't save myself . Kailun is more fortunate than me as she can tender her resignation at any moment. However, I'm bonded and trapped tightly under the Singapore Government Law, and I can't escape from National Service!

I really can't stand this Person A in my office, forever nagging and nagging, and creating a big fuss out of nothing. I'm just waiting for him to O.R.D, in 3 months time! I'm feeling very very depressed now. I want to uphold office harmony, and had advised my colleagues to compromise him, so as to work harmoniously and to avoid unnecessary arguments.

But on the other hand, I'm so pissed and angry with whatever he did. I can't complained to anyone in the office, as I'm afraid the tension will worsen.

I was browsing through IMH website yesterday, and was thinking of booking an appointment with one of the counsellors. Haiz, I wonder what's with me, I'm not sure can I endure and tolerate for another 3 more months. My raging temper is like the volcano right now, going to erupt at any moment...

Haiz..

No comments: