Monday, September 18, 2006

Project Superstar 2

Haiz, I'm feeling better now. Gonna upload some pics, courteousy of Ferry.

Need to thank

secondary school friends-Shuting,Mindy,Suhui,Ferry,Sharmen,Chinran,Hongsheng
Jc friends -Wanping and GuiJin
army friends- Zhiqun and Morris for coming down to support.

And Shuyi,Kenneth, Weiliang, Zhixiang,Janice,Yiwei for giving me lots of moral support and encouragement.

Pri sch friend Eebing for giving me some fashion tips ..haha.

Anyway, apologise for my elimination..created some unnecessary disappointment.. haiz.
Here's the pics!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me on stage

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Close Up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Recieving support from friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mindy , me, shuting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm her sister, She's my Brother. HAHa.

No comments: