Sunday, December 31, 2006

Cousin's Wedding

Went to attend my cousin's wedding tonight. Saw alot of my cousins. Actually, most of us seldom contact each other. Infact, maybe once a year during CNY or some major functions. My GuGu very cute, ask all the cousins to sit together, she say must separate the old and the young. Tonight, really communicate with my cousins alot, and we even planned for a KBOX outing soon! Attached few pictures to introduce my lovely cousins to you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and Alan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Samuel and Kevin , lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nicolas and Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful cousin and me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah wen, me and Samuel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wen, Me, Yiling, and her daughter

No comments: