Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kailun's 21st Birthday

Attended Kailun's 21st at her house on 16/06/07, this is my second birthday party in the month of June. Wah...will be quite busy , cause Zhixiang's 21st Birthday will be the following week. But like I told many of my friends, I enjoy attending 21st parties, because its a good time to meet up old friends, and relinquish many of the happy days.


Classmates from sec 1 to sec 4
Seated: (from left)Yanling, Huixian, Kailun, Huiteng
Standing:(from left)Melissa , Cheryl, Weiliang, Myself

I met up joreen, my redcross friend at woodlands control, using a map that she printed, we luckily managed to find our way there.

Didn't eat anything because I've been suffering from food poisoning since the 3rd day I come back from Vietnam. Firmin also kena food poisoning same day as me. I hoped he's alright by now... poor me...

Many of my redcross friends didn't go, some busy with work, one enter army, so end up...left the following loyal ones!


From left: Yanling, Joreen, Kailun and Myself

Saw cheryl and melissa, let me see, when was the last time I saw them? 4 years ago in NYJC! As i were in NYJC 1st 3 mths, we went JC in the morning together, with Daniel Ang. After 4 years, we still have endless of topics to talk about. Weiliang joined us in our conversation, and many times we just laughed our heads off! Not forgetting digging secrets from each other, and mocking at each other funny incidents in secondary school days.


The 2/4'00 a.k.a 4/1'02 gang

Weiliang amused me when we were taking the above photo. Cause Kailun was saying..." 2/4 gang...photo!" Then all went to take. Then after that dispersed...weiliang said," 4/1 leh?" Then I was like.." oh yah ah, 4/1..4/1!" But I didn't realised its the same people from 2/4. hAHha... so when they started reversing their steps, I mumbled(Actually was quite loud), " ehhh...isn't it the same people meh? " Then weiliang laughed and laughed, haha...and till then I realised I made alittle fool out of myself. Lol...

So we chatted till around 6 plus, then took the same train with cheryl, melissa and weiliang. Haha, when I left the train with weiliang at Amk, i quickly rushed to the Taxi, hee...because I got the urge for... *er hem*, u know, clearing the impurities in my big intestines...for those who are slower, LAO SAI LAH!!!

I hate this food poisoning feeling...arGhhH, I hoped I won't suffocate in a pile of my own excretion!

Blessed me please!

No comments: