Sunday, July 29, 2007

A great reunion

Lol, my heading sounds like Chinese New Year.

Anyway, met up with my Red Cross seniors and peers today, @ Princep street , Minds Cafe.


Taken at the very narrow staircase, Bui Kia like us just have to squeeze pathetically~

Its the annual gathering, and I really mean it ANNUAL. Due to our tight schedules, its already good enough that we are still meeting every year. Being the organiser...erhem, I declare the success for this outing! Haha.

Actually...I'm always quite shy to tell others that I was from RedCross in Secondary school, because people tend to go, " Heh? Redcross? But you a guy? " Yeh lah, that's a social stigma, guys have to go garang and wayang, so always kena stigmatize if our activities are more ku niang~ But I guess I'm the most 失败 member, haha, hmm, cause I cannot remember any of the dressing, and I don't know how to cure people. If I'm on duty and Kenna summon~ I will just look for michael. Lol...

And how the hell did I end up in Red Cross? Hmm...don't ask me why. My last recollection was that, I was struggling to join NPCC or Red Cross, then my dear Suhui, yeh...the girl from my clan 八仙, sprinkle her magic powers on me, and I kena Gong Tau... then join Red Cross lo. Haha... no lah, also don't know why I join in the end.

But I never regretted in joining RCY. Despite my unwillingless in declaring my sec sch cca, I still treasure the friendship with these group of people. Because they are so real, no fake feelings. And they really go all out to help you if you need help. Like joreen, haha...always help me print stuffs, because I got no printer. Thanks for helping me to print my HALL CAMP orientation documents...haha.

We went to Hans to settle our craving stomach before heading towards Minds Cafe~


Michael, my batch Chairperson, my savior and buddy in Amkss RCY. He's now in the army, thats why Botak lo. His botak pic is 全岛守播 lo! No one has seen it yet!


Dorothy, my senior, the previous batch chairperson. She's is well-known for her big eyes, and are as big as gold fish sia.


This is Kailun beside me, yeh, my batch Vice-chairperson, yeh lah, and my 4 years of classmate as well.


This is joreen, my batch Discipline Mistress, and Chunmei, the Welfare officer. I think they too hungry liao.


Another me with Kailun. Oh...paisay lah, forget to introduce myself. Haha, 不好意思啦! I'm the Logistic Officer...er hem. Haha.


Michael and I, my substitute Mahjong Kaki , because whenever I cannot find player, just call 9123#$@$ he will reach my house within the shortest time.


The girl beside Joreen is Teng teng, my senior..the previous batch Treasurer. See, she's so engrossed in picking her food, simply not affected by Joreen and Chun Mei.

After that...we proceed to Minds Cafe within the shortest time, because we delayed out reservation for about 1 and 1/2 hour. 要命啊! Sibei chuan...Luckily reached around 9pm...


My wonderful seniors...last time still have to call them MDMs lo. Haha, the girl on the extreme left is Rachel, previous batch Vice Chairperson.



Trying to explain to them how to play this Dinosaur game, haha...enjoyed this game alot, I just couldn't stop laughing.


The Guy beside Kailun is Cheekeong, also my senior. The previous batch Logistic Officer...I'm his 接班人!~ Really fated with him , sec sch same cca, then after that same JC, same CCA again...(Guitar Club), then go army...he's my SERGEANT, he thought I will go NUS...then become his Junior again. Haha, end up I went NTU~


Joreen, Chunmei, and Kailun...very busy ah.


Quench your thirst! Yum YUm...


My wonderful Seniors...from left, Rachel, TengTeng, Cheekeong, Dorothy


My peers, my brother and sisters! From left, Michael, Kailun, Joreen,Chunmei, Myself


We are tough warriors from RedCross! You need the men to carry the stretchers!


Red Cross Gathering 2007, Success!

Actually we have alot more people lah, but at least the normal people turn up, so it's still a success! Michelle, my senior... previous batch discipline mistress didn't turn up today, cos she got to attend her...eh, great grand mother wedding. opps, i mean birthday.

Rachel was our guest appearance today...because she didn't appear on the previous 2 gatherings! But nvm..we hoped to see you more often! Going to dig out more people from the CAVEs, and make this gathering more grand! The more the merrier...

Oh yah...and alittle side track, this afternoon went to meet up with Daniel and Shuyi at J8...


I simply love this pic, got a very relax feeling.

Now waiting for Weiliang to come back from Thailand Training, and we will be able to meet up soon again!

View more pictures here:
A great reunion!

No comments: