Monday, September 24, 2007

My 21st Birthday - Aranda Country Club , 22/9/07

Finally 21st lo! Thanks to everyone who came to my party. Really appreciate your presence, as I really put in alot of effort in making this party!

Take a look @ the preparations!



Thanks to my F n B team, who managed to coordinate so well. Not forgetting Songwei, who helped me with his lorry to collect our food.

The first guest!


My S1, CPT Sandy from 35 sce. Vibrant in the house! Bright colour top! But she left hurriedly , her daughter feeling sleepy



My ajc 15/03 friends


NTU friends who were there early. (From left) Cheelong, Liting, Songwei, Justin


My forever motherly army chief clerk, who gave me her warmest wishes!


Friends who were injured, Mindy and Shilong..like me~ But still supported me!


Vibrant in the house! Yesh...thats the theme of my party!


NTU friends entertaining themselves with indian poker!


The reception counter...designed by shuyi


I just love this pic...haha. From left, Guijin and Wanping


My party angels who managed the guestbook, eebing and grace


Hahaha...junwen woke up early in the morning, feeling very cold



And my guys had a competition in blowing balloons. The last one will have to drink more beer~


Getting ready for the birthday song


My army friends, Maurice, Yiwei, Yongquan, Jixiang


Pri sch friends, Jacqueline, Lanyan, Chew Hwee


NTU Hall 14 with me


NTU Hall 14 again


Birthday song


My birthday cake


My mother with me, haha, so sporting, also wear red to match the theme: vibrant in the house!


My cousins...nope. Lol, too shy to take photos, that they let their little sons and daughters to sacrifice...haha. My cute nephews and nieces~



Westlake Pri school


Ang Mo Kio Secondary


Amkss Business Project (EPSS)


Amkss RedCross who gave me a surprise! All say not coming... almost cancelled the photo taking, then they pop out!


My beloved Mahjong Kakis... see them reminds me of $$$$


My cute 八仙 group...less 3仙, mindy and suhui left early, ferry in melbourne!


Amkss sec 2/4'00!


Anderson JC 15/03!


Bestest in JC...zhixiang, Guijin, Wanping


35 SCE ...army unit


Chong's Clinic Colleagues , Daniel, Jia Er and Dr YUEN!!!


My NTU hall 14 friends


I will not survive without them on that day! Vibrant in the house Committee!!!

My thoughtful coordinator suggested colour groups photo-taking...haha, brilliant idea shuyi!


Designed by me!


Eebing had also kindly designed one for me...

Must thank eebing and my pri school for coming up with the guest book


Eebing the designer.. and thanks bing and grace for going around to ask people sign!


Cake cutting!


With my lao ma


The aftermath~


My JC bros, ahha...all drunk?


Thanks shuyi and committee for distributing cake!


NTU friends enjoying cake


Performing...haha. Paisay lah.


Why am I so stunt?!


Because they gave me PSP!


They were late... but wu sim! NTU seniors, Kaiyuan , me , and Rooney... better late than never!


They were touched...


So was he...


Oh yah...haha, don't you so agree with me?!


My friendly aunties and cousins~


Wu sim late comers! Seniors... Rooney, (me), Ding, Huihong, Kaiyuan


More late comers... Lynette from hall 14...


Not forgetting cheryl and heng liang


NTU friends helping me to clear up


Playing mahjong~


Some drunk until do 2 hand stand...that was zhiquan


Some were drunk...


Some trying to do more hand stand


And some just couldn't tahan...and fell asleep...

Hahah...that was what actually happen after the party...

and this was what i recieved from my dearest friends!!!




THANK YOU EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN!!!

Will be uploading all the photos in multiply soon... wah, this blog i take like 1 day...and then cont for another 4 hours...hard work sia! Because its my 21st!!! Muahahha...hope to have good memories next time i see it again...

Here's some video from my performance and footages of the drunkards at my chalet...lol.


My birthday


Junwen Drunk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://huqybejydo.fcpages.com/milyla.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money