Monday, January 14, 2008

老朋友...

It has been a period of reunion and catching up with lots of good old friends. One of them whom I really missed is Seeman, my JC classmate...



She's back from Hongkong recently. But due to studies, she could only be here for a short period of holiday, together with kahhui, Regina, Janice and Danny, we sent her off last saturday.


Everytime I reached Changi Airport, looking at this tall structure, it reminds me of 陈洁仪 song, titled '家'... ‘每一次我感到彷徨,不自禁就会回头望...'


Seeman with Janice and some of the AJC 15/03 people accompanying Seeman... lucky I reached in time, rushed down from hall...supposed to paint banner, but I overslept...opps.


Seeman and myself, the long lost brother and sister...haha


Our dear Danny acting spastic again.Lol


Busy helping each other to take photo...


Seeman with her St Nics NPCC friends...


HAAHA...dunno what's this little girl doing


The little gift that we gave Seeman, kudos to regina and kahhui!


Haha...regina suddenly just 飘过...


Hmm... it always hurt to see a friend to enter this door...


Regina on the extreme left, Kahhui, holding on to seeman's passport, hahaha... trying to stop her from leaving, and Janice the big eye mama...


This is Kahhui, the pillar of 15/03...without him, wahh... AJC 15/03 gatherings wouldn't be a success!


背着承重的心情...


The mini 15/03... Seeman, pls come back to Singapore more often!

Thanks for listening to me on bus that day Seeman, you have been a great friend through out all these years.

Thanks for being that understanding, and I will remember those days we struggled through A levels, and giving each other ample of support.

Take care of yourself in Hongkong! I will try to be there maybe sometime this year!

天下无不散之筵席。。。

学会珍惜,
学会包容,
学会了解,
珍惜过去,
珍惜将来,
珍惜一切,
再短的时间,
也不会白流。


- 发仔

Not only seeman, I also met up with Huimin, poying, together with Daniel, on last Friday. Huimin was back from Brisbane, and is going back in Feb again.


From left, Daniel Ang, Huimin, Poying and Myself.


Paisay ah...need to let you all wait for me, initially wanted to meet you all up at Millenia Walk..more class,haha, but last min I got to work, so change plan to Thomson.

We chatted alot of stuffs, from friends, to growing up, and from our sec sch days, to the importance of life... well, guess we really grown up. Even our topic start to have more value-added content , lol...

But it had been nice to catch up with old friends, especially Huimin, hahaa...when was the last time I see you ah? Lol...


Hui Min and Daniel Ang...lol

友情,
就像一双鞋子,
刚买的时候,
感觉会有点不自在。
但是久了,
却越穿越舒服。

有些鞋子能穿上一辈子,
有些却反咬你一口,
长起难看的水疱。

水疱一破,
一切已经太迟。
穿上同样的鞋子,
只会让伤口更痛,更难受。

日子久了,伤口复原了,
在找一双适合你的鞋子,
希望这次能陪你走越长越好。

鞋子,就像友情,
你希望它能陪你一辈子,
但总有一天,你们会分开。
不是你怀念它,就是它怀念你。

最后,还是这一句。。。

天下无不散之筵席。。。。

- 发仔

1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is