Wednesday, January 23, 2008

省省省 , 妈妈最棒!


Haha, celebrated my ah bu's birthday with my cousin today. Was sitting infront of the TV, then saw the Shop N Save commercial...with the auntie killer 向云 , with her famous shop N save slogan.... 省省省 , 妈妈最棒!And decided to use it as my title for this entry...


Ah mui Jie Jie, my ah Bu, and myself

Went to this chinese restaurant at Jurong East, my cousin say she's treating us, haha.. I think recently I have a craving for Chinese Food, and love the oriental feeling. I think old liao lah... spagetti and pizza are "siao nian eh" food... haha. 老了。。。 haha, everytime go Chinese restaurant, will never forget plain water, with 中国茶,to get rid of the oil.

I'm already make up of oil, drink too much 中国茶。。。 will it dissolve me one day? Then I will 人间蒸发。。。HAHAH。 I'm hot stuffs now leh..oil so expensive, I think I better hide at home, don't come out, or else 我家的ahmad, (daniel ang) will bring me go sell...arGGgGHHH!


Ah mui jie jie and ah bu!


Ah bu very funny sia, I met her at bukit batok first, before meeting ah mui jie jie at Jurong East. Ah bu say want to go toilet, so I wait for her. Then we together take MRT, on the way, realised how come her eyebrown got white power....


Hahha...She knows I'm going to take photos today, purposely went toilet to put make up. Somemore the powder never put evenly...MUahhaha, spotted... lol. Then she gave me that " Haiyo... paisay lah... " face, 太好笑啦!你是史上超搞笑的ah bu! Hahhaha...



Ah bu very hip...she tell me to photoshop this photo. Because she got alot of white hair... ask me to photoshop to black...lol. Ah bu... 自然就是美啦。。。 jin swee liao lah!



Ah bu born in the year of rat... haha. So quickly ask her to pose beside these rats. But 怎么the rat behind her... 看来看去,就是个rabbit leh?!!



ah bu, hope you spend your birthday to the fullest! Today is your actual birthday...haha... I thought can't celebrate with her today. So celebrated with her on sunday first. But I can make it in the end...so joined her for the celebration!



Ah bu and ah mui jiejie... thanks for the dinner!



你并没有老。。。 越来越有魅力! 生日快乐, 身体健康,永远开心!

No comments: