Tuesday, February 12, 2008

好 busy 的新年!

I'm finally here to blog about Chinese New Year! Too many pictures... too busy, has been visiting relatives, or vice versa, for the full 4 days. 新年好累!不过是充实的!

大年初一。。。

My paternal side relatives came over to my house to 拜年。。。


My "kor tew" haha... or better known as 姑丈, carrying the new member to the family, Jiayi!


Hweexin, my niece...


My cousin, Alan, better known as Ali... cos he is very dark like MUD, so everyone calls him Ali in the family. Haha...with hwee xin, our niece



Jasper, my nephew...very cute leh. HahA..


This is my another cousin, Ali's sister. She is Jiayi's mother...


Hweexin and Hweefang. My nieces, and they are sister.

大年初二。。。

Finally can step out of the house! Haha, early in the morning went to temple to pray, together with my mother. After that, went to my "lak jim" house... (slang sia), haha... aka 六婶。

新年就是这样。。。 我去你家,你来我家。。。


姑姑 and my ah bu~



Hwee xin and Jasper



Wah... 一张很busy 的照片。The one in yellow is my cousin, Jasper's mother. Talking to jasper. The one beside her is my another 姑姑。Busy thinking of what 4D to buy...





Hwee xin and myself


The cousins! Myself, Ali and Ah wen. Ah wen working in 4 seasons hotel as Chef... heard from Ali his yam cake nice sia...Yummmmm Yummm, drooling~



爱美的姑姑 and 可爱的"lak jim"... yeh yeh...


Oh jasper...you are so cute leh...ang gu gu gu gu!

At night... my hall friends came my house to play mahjong~ 是忙得lor...


Stress... haha, Huiqing ask," Take from here issit ah?" I thought my photo behind will put a curse on all of them..haha


But no leh...end up priscilla is the ultimate winner!


The five of us!
Back row, Sophia, Priscilla and Myself.
Front row : Huiqing and Justin.
This looks like a typical family portrait sia...haha



Sophia Sim and Priscilla... looks like angels in the photo ah?






Huiqing and Justin... the sweet couple~ Himbo and Bimbo....

A.k.a the Bobos...



Myself, Sophia , Priscilla and Justin



Then after that, around 11pm, Daniel and Shuyi came my house to 拜年。 Haha...but ah bu sleeping, so they just come to exchange oranges. Ya...I only managed to play one round with my Hall friends. LUCKY one round, cos I never won a SINGLE round...真的是“摔”刀。。。



Daniel, Me and Shuyi @ our hangout place... 茶餐厅



哇!又帅又漂亮。。。 好 'leng' woh~ HAHhah! 照片是越矇越好看。HAHhaA!


向左转,向右转。。。 准备1...2...3.... 吐到 lao sai!


The neighbourhood ah bengs~


Hahah。。。 oh please, 不用扮鬼脸,你已经很瑰异了,shuyi...


We also went for a spin in Daniel's car. Oh... 英文不好的朋友们,“spin”不是在Daniel's 的车子转转转,是去兜风。。。 we went to our secondary school in Hougang... Oh... ANG MO KIO SEC... "Alma mater dear... to thee we sing your praises...."

And so...my 初二 was the most hectic day among the 4 days of holidays....went back home... KOOOnzzz...



大年初三。。。

My maternal side cousins came to my house to 拜年。。。 its another day...where i get to stay at home...haha.


Ah bu and ah mui jiejie preparing 鱼生。。。


Still got steamboat...(not again!)

Watched the 鱼生 preparation process!




The end product...


捞啊!!!


My nieces joining in the fun...


再捞啊!


Eating steamboat...


oh... gerald! My nephew...haha, ang gugugugu~


My cousins , nephew and nieces watching 881 DVD after steamboat...

Took some photos of my nephew and nieces...hahaha.... they are simply so adorable!


Gerald knows how to 摆pose!


Gerald is shy...


2 year old Gerald got teeth liao!


This is gerald's sister, Felicia...haha.


I think they look alike. This felicia, birthday falls on the same day as me!


Jalena, my another niece...


oooo.... this one got the modelling feel~


The 3 of them...


Gerald and me...haha. 好想生一个!!! 哈哈!我疯了~

初三 was more relaxed.... phew....got more time to rest on my cozy bed~


大年初四。。。

Early morning, ah bu woke me up~ oh, my "sa bei", aka 三叔 from my father side, coming down to my house... 累是累啦,但,我们是大家族,没办法啦。。。


My cousin, Ah tiong, his wife, and their "fruit", yijing


I like this pic...haha. Also got the "feeeel"


恭喜发财!


Jingkai, yijing's brother.


The love.... between the siblings!




新年快乐!My niece and nephew...



Acting cute with yijing

After that, all of us went down to visit my 姑姑's house...又是这样咯,我去你家,你陪我去别人的家。。。


On ah tiong's car...playing with yijing...



@ 姑姑's house, my ah bu and 姑姑。。。


ah bu with jiayi...


Myself with jiayi...hmm, if you can see, I'm trying to force his head to look straight. Hahah... I've tried my best. Lol.


This 2 babies are not twins.... different parents k. Haha, one is jiayi, the other...i forgot!


They amused us, because their actions are similar !


ooo...baby, 不要吃korkor...我的bah不可以吃hor,乖乖。。。


Jiayi... 我不是monster... 不要give me this face leh... =(

Welcome my 2 baby nephews to the big family!!!

After eating the splendid steamboat at my 姑姑's place... went home first, before heading to Plaza Singapura to meet up with my Secondary 3 and 4 classmates at around 6 plus in the evening.

Supposed to be Daniel Ang's farewell dinner...he's leaving for melbourne this coming thursday, (Valentine's day). But alot of people cannot come...so leave a few 小猫s around...


Sharmen and myself


Daniel Ang and Me, coincidentally, we wore something similar...scary ah.


Xiaoyi and sharmen


The supporting gang!


Hahaha.... hmmmm.... so Daniel Ang is a Guniang~

Oh....and I met Joreen, my secondary 好朋友 @ PS too. 好巧。。。


Joreen and myself...


Another...


Hmm...we got nothing lah, no scandal. Really very very good friends...


Going back home....everyone just look tired...

And I end my 初四 around 1am...after watching channel 8 卫斯理。。。 哈哈!nice show leh...

新年is super busy.... 4 days of 新年 holidays。。。 but with school reopen the very next day, hope I can slowly tune back to my studies, hope my wish for 学业进步 in the CNY really 心想事成!

鼠年行好运!yeh!


1 comment:

Internet business at home automated system said...

有個"網路兼職"機會替自己加薪,增加存款!
給自己一個機會深入瞭解吧!
免費索取在家網路兼職資料 。
http://joe80411.weebly.com/
祝~天天都是有美好的一天˙快樂與您同在
PS:謝謝您的閱讀。如果您不感興趣,很抱歉打擾您!!