Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daniel flying off... 倒数 1 天!

Daniel ang is flying off to melbourne tomorrow @ 9pm... another of my good friend abroad, this feeling, hmm...not very good. Seeman in hongkong, Daniel in melbourne... wah, my friends are around the world...

He's leaving for his studies, for 4 long years.

Before he left, Shuyi and myself had a dinner with him on Monday...


We went to this Italian restaurant at Holland V...the food is Sedap!


Drooling?


Isn't the pizza as big as my head?! wow...


And the prawn is even bigger than my thumb! Delicious!


Not only the food is good...the restaurant also got the 'feeeeel', aiya... 你们不懂得拉,只有我们年轻人才了解。 hahaha!


I say she looked "瘦”and she really thought so... oh man, 骗谁,我又不是1 0 0 岁老人痴呆。。。




Daniel and me ... reach the 观音娘娘 bamboo garden... 俗称“紫竹林”。hahha... no lah, some oriental "feel" outside the restaurant. 哪,哪,哪。。。 你看,又是"feeeeeeel" 了,来跟我一起念,“hweeeeeeeel".




This is the restaurant I'm talking about in Holland V, price around $20 per head, award winning dishes, service very VERY VERY up, got "feeeeel", overall... 值得!





After that, we went to Dempsey Hill, to enjoy our Ben and Jerry Ice Ki-lim, 哇!感觉真的很“bing bong biang" !









Fighting over the waffle...daniel, 不要再欺负我了。。。 I so skinny already. Haiz... 真的是, 我们福建人常说的,“mia kor” 阿!





oh... 真的是。。。 满足满足满足满足满足满足满足满足!





Oh! Who finish the waffle!?





Outside Ben and Jerry...


The last time we travel in this familiar car...



史上最tua jiak 的shoW GiRl AND shoW boY, 我看。。。比较象“sHiO BAh"


Oh... daniel, we don't mind you give us this merz symbol as farewell gifts...


Oh。。。 suddenly feel like singing... 蔡琴,opppps, i mean 蔡依琳的“睁一只眼,闭一只眼。。。”


Daniel... 你也想唱吗?


We sometimes get happy together...






Sometimes I'm too hungry I may eat you all up...




Sometimes I eat until I look like a pig ...but you all happily let me enjoy the food...




Sometimes we eat until lips also swollen...




We may get abit crazy and over high sometimes...




But this is what made 3 of us special !


Daniel busy talking to someone?

Oh...his sister call lah... he has a Happy Family sia..


I guess...this will be the last time I view this scene from behind...

Daniel, all the best to you in your studies!

加油!

The fond memories....



No comments: