Friday, February 29, 2008

More D'n'D pictures from Yongshen and Liting...

Today is the special day of the year! Ahaha... anyway, somemore pics from liting and Hall king yongshen...thanks ah!


I seriously can't remember when did Justin and Myself took this picture at the hair studio..haha


Hello。。。 remember to brush your teeth everyday! Liting and myself


Rehearsing...we are really tired...


Jianing ... on the bottom right hand corner. Haha...camera sensitive


The pageants before the show! Cheryl and Yansing doing make up. The beautiful Singapore River...


We never fail to entertain ourselves...


I guess I'm still sorting out my cards... Guess Justin mocking at my Himbo-ity~


The pathetic pageants...having macdonale ONLY for dinner!


Nah...we are just preparing for a Macdonale TV Commercial shoot...haha.


While I never fail to ACT fat with my Mac Fillet... Yongshen never fail to squeeze his Biceps and flaunt infront of the camera. Haha.



Actually...we are 'trying' to enjoy the Mac Meal...




I think Yongshen arms, are Thicker than the Width of Chun Hern's face. Ladies, drooling?




Hahhaa... Introducing F6, Kevin Soh~




Now you understand why Yongshen wins the Hall King. HaHA




Out of the 5 of us, I think Songwei should wins the Best Dressed title for Streetwear.. Anyway, its sponsored by some shop...I have better taste. =P


Me and liting. Yixia trying his best to destroy many photos...



There he goes again...haha



Okay...finally Yixia is gone... The 4 pageants from hydrus!


We the Huang Fei Hong...hah char!


The two lucky ladies...cheryl and Liting with the 5 Huang Fei Hongs. hAHa.



The huang fei hongs... get Horney...


Yixia and Myself... He is also known as the Mario for Hall 14...our mascot for inter hall games!


The pageants before the Q and A session


Hmm..yongshen, time to change your camera, blur sia.


Justin, Heng Liang and Myself....on stage for some New Face Discovery award...


That's what happening backstage... talking n talking...


Liting and myself after the show...


Myself with Jianing, the Hall princess!


And last but not least... pageants, gooD job! 3 cheers!

No comments: