Friday, March 21, 2008

Back to town!


Its back to town with my 八仙clique! When was the last time I'm in town...hahah.

Today we met up to celebrate suhui's birthday , which will fall on the 23rd of March. Suhui...I remember one lo!!! Hahah... went to cineleisure... Xing Wang. Before that went to Pastamania...wah, I'm not going to step into Pastamania again, my creamy chicken sux to the core!


The manager at xing wang was so kind that he asked us to give another pose..haha


Our very nice Ice Mango...


They call us the 3D surround system. I'm the main system, with 2 speakers around. Haha...because I'm always delivering to them updated news from all my other groups of friends... and the speakers? Yes...shuting and Daniel goh will also help me spread my words around to their other other group of friends...


This is my good brother in Secondary school. Cai Shuting. I dunno if her boyfriend is going to see this, but according to her, her bf isn't quite happy when he sees us together in a photo. Hmm... k lah, being a guy, I understand lah.


This is me, with Shuting, and suhui...the birthday girl. NTU rox! Haha... Year 1 mech engin, vs year 3 chemistry and year 3 psychology...


The pretty ladies from my 八仙!


And the... hahha. Forever cannot-grow-up guys in the clique...less Ferry, who is in Melbourne studying ....
From left, Chinran, Sharmen, Daniel goh and me.


Me and Mindy. Her phone has this function which captures our mirror virtual image...


Then we used Mindy's and my phone to take some spastic mozaic... they said that they are going to have nightmares....esp when they see my face in this photo. Haha...


Happy 22nd birthday Suhui! Sharmen look lonely in the photo...haha


Suhui's birthday CHEEEESE cake, with lots of love from Daniel goh. HAha.


Mindy use her photo to capture this septia effect, i didn't do anything to it...


Oh yah, Suhui cut her hair...haha.

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself to the fullest ah!!!

Meet up soon, mug hard for exams ! Same for Mindy and Chinran in NUS, and Sharmen in SIM... best of lucks!

No comments: