Friday, March 07, 2008

finally..... its OVER!!!!



Wah. The most relaxed moment in my life, as for now. No, i mean, as for today.

Finally finished my lab report, which took away my precious sleeping time!!!


Sleepless nights for 2 days 2 nights... just for 1 AU!!!

Started doing my report since Saturday... but is not getting anywhere...

Yesterday...while I was doing final touch up and adding more stuffs into my report...

Ah bu say... ,“ ah huat ah... 这么累,吃鸡精!”

So i drank 1 鸡精。。。

Ah bu say again , " Ah huat ah... 一个哪里够。。。 和多一个鸡精

So here i go... another 鸡精 down my stomach...

Few minutes later... I fall FLAT on my bed @ 12am.

So 鸡精... u sux!

Woke up at 3.30am, to complete my report, until 9am.... and Pon my lecture, hope its worth it!


It freaks me out today...when my printer go haywire at the very last minute..


And my rubbish bin is full of...... draft reports...

Phew... No more of lab reports!!! (FAT HOPE)

No comments: