Monday, March 10, 2008

Kenneth's 22nd!


Celebrated Kenneth's 22nd @ Wild Rocket... a place with good ambience, and lightings. It's located somewhere near Serene Centre, I think its Cluny Court if I'm not wrong...


Myself with kenneth


Hmm, i think this pic looks v gay.


My big big serving of burger... hungry!


Weiliang's pathetic serving...and it taste horrible. Never order this. HAHa


Shuyi and Weiliang. The guniangs~



The mahjong kakis!





The guniangs quarelling wad food to eat...haha


Haiz... kenneth always fail to open his eyes!

After that...went to this place call Villa Bali, near Harbour front. I like this place. Its those that place that you will seldom see in Singapore...


I just can't stop taking photos...


Villa Bali!


Haha... NICE right. Very french Colonial Feel.


Ordering wad food they want. Weiliang said this is his FATTEST photo. Hmm, then what are we, Weiliang?


The "Ah jie" and the "Ah ge", who turned 22 !



Haha...this drink... there's a story behind it...


Nice ambience...


Hmm... I'm swollen again after the alcohol effects. HAahA, allergic to alcohol again...

Its the mighty 4 kakis reunion! Great! And thanks Kenneth for sending us home...though we almost ran into an accident. It must have frighten your that SMALL little heart. But Weiliang, Daniel and you will always be the top safe drivers in my list. HAhaA....

When will my license come leh...waiting...and still waiting...

No comments: