Thursday, March 13, 2008

The long awaited surprise


Happy birthday Roomie! HAha, Tien Soon celebrated his birthday with Songwei, Justin, Priscilla, Sophia and me @ 12+ am , on 13 March 2008. His girlfriend has came earlier to give him a surprise. This was a long awaited surprise....

If you were to see my tagboard recently... yes, the nickname "needhelp" is TienSoon's girl friend, priscilla, (not my hall priscilla), hahah. She called me last week...and ever since, I have been cracking my brains, how to make that surprise feasible...

Luckily, with the help of Junchong, and some other AJC CAT HIGH guys, joseph chong, joseph lum, they manage to get tien soon out of the hall....while I secretly allow Priscilla to come to my room to plant different clues in the room.

The aim of the game: When tiensoon returned, I have to pass him a clue to start off with. Handphone will be confiscated. This clue will lead him to various clues in the room, until he finally find his present...



Priscilla here...to create clues and surprise for his dearest Tien Soon!


This is the 1st clue that I have to pass to Tien Soon.


On recieving his surprise clue... happy!


So he began searching....and he felt damn shagged...


And he continues...


everywhere....


hAha...i caught this candid picture! HAha... my roomie is so fking funny!


This is another candid pic...the clue is just right infront of him, and he's still staring blankly at my noticeboard. Because he thought that stuff belong to me....haha.


Hahhaa... haiz. Tien Soon... Sotong lah u.


Junchong and myself...were waiting for him to get his present...we were super sianz..haha


Junchong is skeptical about the chances in finding tiensoon's present...


Okay, HE FINALLLY GOT IT!


But you think that's easy....?!


And another layer...total there were 4 layers...haha. Priscilla put in alot of effort sia... tiensoon, treasure your girlfriend!


Wah...so its a puma accessory...


Its a watch! HAha... tien soon luvs in so much...that he kept boasting to me , his watch is better than mine...okay lo, let u happy just for one day. HAha.

So just when TienSoon thought everything was over...nah...more to come on. A surprise coming up while Tien Soon was busy watching videos on you-tube... when the time strikes 12 am, we are not sleeping...but our engin just started working!


Trying to get the candle up...


Priscilla is forever camera sensitive... while the guys, songwei and justin get busy...


Upon recieving his cake... hahah! Surprise tiensoon?!


Thanks to tiensoon's girlfriend...priscilla. Helped me to buy this cake, busy studying my Math test...sob


We are the mighty Hall 14 jokers!


The angels with Tien Soon, Sophia (left), Priscilla (right)


You can call us... G4... GAY 4. Songwei, Me, Tien Soon, Justin


Cutting the cake...I'm hungry! Ate 3 slices! HAHa..


Do I look like Tien Soon? Blur blur...gonggong daidai, sotong?


Edison scandal? Justin... are you putting on your pants?!


Opps. There's an error in the photo. Some dirty particles...

Anyway, tiensoon, hope you enjoy yourself yesterday. That's the least I can do to make you stay happy. Though I always scold you, but its nice to hear you saying that you are touched, and you appreciate our concern towards you. You are a very entertaining and encouraging room mate, giving me support during exams and tests. Though we may not stay in hall next semester, but you will be my good bro in life.

Don't ask me to repeat this again, or I will... squeeze and scold you again!

Hahah...

Happy 22nd birthday!

No comments: