Monday, March 03, 2008

Selamat Hari... wad? Selamat?!

Haha.. i found this online, which makes me smile quite abit..



Because of his escape....

Our poor soldiers can't book out and are defending the nation...

We think twice next year...when we greet our muslim friends " Selamat Hari Raya "

We started to doubt at the security of Singapore...

Anyway, I met 2 new friends today, and we went around Orchard, Sentosa, and Clark Quey.


They are : Kettler, Leonardi, and Myself
I'm old...these two children, Kettler, 16 years old, Leonardi, 17. I'm a OLD man..haha.


We went to take this 好友满天下 for free!


The scenery of Singapore...roll over the ocean, roll over the sea...


Never knew Singapore can be that beautiful , could Mas Selamat swimming in there?


I'm at 50th storey high! Taller than the merlion!


That's how tall it is...


And later we went to Clark Quey...


And listen to screams...


We had a different kind of experience...


Uniquely Singapore...

Mas Selamat...don't destroy Singapore, this is where I call Home.

"This is home...truely..where I know I must be..."

No comments: