Tuesday, April 29, 2008

搬家咯!

Nope...we are not filming 百家乐4, but we shifted out of hall today!


We won't survive without this Lorry...


And how can I live without my Roommate Tiensoon...haha


And the driver Jeremy, he's my secondary and JC school friend, who is coincidentally Tiensoon JC and Army friend... Jeremy, thanks ah! You know I really said it from my bottom of my heart, despite your busy schedule, you still offer your help to both of us. See you this Friday again!


TienSoon's heavy items...haha. On the way to Tien Soon's hse...


In the lift...


TienSoon showed me his fishtank... Haha, the little baby guppies that were grown in the hall last time, are living well in TienSoon's home!


And this is Tiensoon's father's collectible items...


Super shacked today... super... ahha...thanks Jeremy and Tiensoon for helping me also! HAhaha... see you guys on Friday for Dim Sum buffet! YooOOooHoOOo!

No comments: