Monday, April 28, 2008

Mayday Concert and Mr. XXX wedding!

Exams over! But I'm super shagged today. Just coordinated one of my good buddy's wedding just now. Success! I'm very glad that he told us his friends thought was done by professional. Together with his university friends, we helped to decorate the whole place, and ensure the smooth flow of the event itself.

Well, before that, lets look at some stuffs that happened yesterday...

I went to Reece his hotel room and ball room yesterday with him in the afternoon and he explained to me what he wants...



Getting into the hotel room...



The flowers that will be put on every table..



Many many roses...all thanks to his mum.



The ball room...



The reception...




We also went to check out the solemnisation area @ the pool side...


Some wedding function going on there at the same time...

So after some discussion together with his uni friends, Alex and Jerdine, he sent me to Kallang Indoor Stadium for my long awaited.... MAYDAY CONCERT!

Met Songwei and Huiwen over there...

Initially Songwei and myself were sitting @ the wrong seats... we realised when we are sitting in the POOL of female fans. And thanks huiwen for her RESCUE... thanks for shouting " You all SIT WRONG PLACE LAH! " so loudly... thanks man...haha.


Mayday...


Guan you the drummer..


Mayday performing..


Ah Xin... haha. Quite closed to him..


I took this photo... and I actually realised...


My senior, Ding, went to the concert! HAHahHAHA... Ding, I know you read my blog... see, I feature you leh. HAHa..


The 5 of them... MAYDAY CONCERT, 成功!


Songwei, me and Huiwen...yes, its the Ah Wang Hairstyle...stop laffing.

After that, met up with my Hall friends, for supper. A gathering nite, for sophia sim, because she will be leaving on Monday, for her Philippines Voluntary Work...


Pris and Sophia..


Pris, and... Kellie, ONLY.


Justin demo-ing some dance? Pris seems to be taken off by his armpit smell...


Sophia Sim and Kellie


Hall Jokers unite!

Was quite tired...reached home around 4am...did some planning for his wedding, was thinking how to decorate, how to ensure smooth flow...only managed to sleep @ 5am. The bloody weather was so super hot...that I didnt "sleep" well, toss on the bed, before I realised the intensity of sleep...the sun has already shine on my butt...

Took a cab down...and managed to reach around 9.15am. Getting ready the balloons, the cupcakes, and Jerdine and Alex reached around same time too. Weather was super hot, but that was good, at least it didnt rain

3 of us was decorating the pool side area under the scorching sun. Haha, they didnt sleep much too. Slept for 2 hours as well, doing up the monarch for HIM.

Though I only know them yesterday only, haha...but it seem like we were able to work well with one another. Some things cock up...like laptop problem, I was so desperate that I went around the hotel to ask those Caucasian guests...

No one want to offer help. =(

End up...we changed 3 laptops, and thanks to the sales executive manager, Dan, who lend us the other 2.

Busy...busy..busy...

Guest started coming in around 11plus...and the solemnisation started around 12.30..by then, the sun was SUPER DUPER hot..


Angela, his wife, walking down with his father...


The supporting friends and relatives...

After that was the buffet lunch... at the ballroom. Again...running here and there...


The guests....


The performers...


And the event planners! Myself...with big sister and brother...haha, Jerdine and Alex.

Well..."he" is very shy...and doesnt want to appear in my blog, so not much photos I can post it up. But... really sent my deepest wishes to both Angela and "him". Haha... curious to know who he is? Nah... you wont be able to guess, because he seldom appear on my blog. I can only say, he is a very good friend of mine.

It was tiring...but the sense of satisfaction is.... wow! Haha.. Alex, Jerdine and myself were saying why not we open a wedding event planner company. Haha...

Alright, anyway..i met a very interesting friend today, he's the photographer, kokwee. A very friendly person, who even offer to help us take down and remove the balloons, and also helped us to take personal photos...hahah. Thanks kokwee!

Help him do abit of advertisement here.... you can view kok wee's website here, he's a very nice photographer, hire him and contact him @ 90080500!

contact@limkokwee.com

Kokwee's webbie

No comments: