Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wanping, thanks!


Hey Wanping, this blog is specially dedicated to you k! Koped your most beautiful photo from your blog... hahah >>>> Wanping's Blog

Haha... thanks for calling me all the way from UK!

You were there with Guijin, listening to my problems, at my Void Deck when I was at my lowest period of my life.

You were the one who cried and felt with me.

You, Guijin and Zhixiang were the ones who cheered me on in JC, when i had so many failures in my studies.

Now...

you were the one who called me up all the way from UK, when I'm feeling low again.

You never failed to keep me entertained...

you never failed to brighten up my life...

this post goes to Guijin and Zhixiang too...

I want to meet you guys up! Really...


Me, Zhixiang, Guijin and Wanping.

Jia you for exams!!!

No comments: