Monday, May 05, 2008

I'm being tagged!

You must be thinking I'm mad...come online at this hour. Wad to do... some unhappy things happen. Clearing up the shit, let's hope tml, i mean later will be a smooth and good day for me.

Forget about unhappy stuffs, now I shall do this set of questions....as I was tagged by guijin...haha. Guijin and Zhixiang, I still visit ur blog k... I 默默的 support you all lea~ hehehe.


1. At what age do you wish to be married?
I always thought before 28 years old...the best is on 11/11/2011...I can tell my wife you are my one and only... cos it will reflect as 111111... BUT cannot lah, too young, not financial stabilize...

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 4 blog buddies you'd take and why?
4 BLOG buddies ah... Blog...I only read Eebing's , Guijin's , Zhixiang's and Wanping's blog more often these days...can I choose 4 of them?


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Paris or France

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Stay happy, ALWAYS. It never come true yet. =(


5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Why not. I got so many nice friends out there, like Sophia, Justin, Songwei , Prissy, Tien Soon, etc who will keep me entertained and lend me money with no conditions..

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
I'm a mummy's boy... Mother lo.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Give to mother, go to Paris , buy bigger house and save the money for my CAR!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'm quite slow and steady, shy also. Always take a while for me to confess. Not really a while, it may take as long as 6 years. =(


9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Cheerful, Cute and Thrifty.


10.What is your dream girl?!
Long hair, fair, slim, able to sing, able to understand me, able to take care of my mother, abit mixed blood look.


11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
This question, come @ the right time. Those who cannot keep their promises, those who say one thing and never carry out, those who duah me, those who create troubles for me, those who are super irresponsible, those who cannot be trusted... (I'm super angry when I think of what happen! Dulan.)


12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Yes, sadly.

13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
I love you, you love me, no limits no boundaries...

14. Any wisdom to share with your readers?
Give in 100%, and expect 50% returns.

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
Sorry, I humji. Sure move to a safer place. Protect my country? Mai Siao Lah. I got brain one leh, not stupid.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Low EQ and himbotic-ness

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Sad to say, my mother isn't one of them. Hmm... Seeman and Sophia. Wah. Both girls...Sophia Sim, I only type here once, not going to repeat again. =P

18. What's your weakest point?
Always get lost, no sense of directions.

19. Think of the person who tagged you to do this quiz. What song do you relate him/her to?
Hahahha. 蔡淳佳's song...a.k.a Joi Chua. Cos she look like her. Lol.

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Entered AJC. Wanted to go poly, and come out to study/work after poly, so that I can earn as much money as possible. Look @ me...now still a poor student in university.

That's all..time to sleep. But haiz. I got no mood to sleep, until I confirm can get the Van later for my FOC goodies.

FUCKED UP.

No comments: