Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Citibank - the city that never sleeps

Ya... that's our company slogan. Fell sick today, has been lying on bed. Took Dr Yuen's gastric medicine, but still feeling bloated and burping. Heard that Sophia had been admitted to hospital on Sunday Night due to stomach ulcer. Well, everyone...please have regular meals, last time always thought gastric problems is a small issue... but when I really had it, hmm...that feeling is like there's a deep deep hole in your stomach, no matter how much you fill it in, you will never fill that hole. I think Dr Yuen forgot to tell me... no coffee, no chilli for few weeks again? But .... I need them miserably...haha. K lah, since I'm abit free today, shall update my blog about a day in citibank...

That day we had a monthly department cohesion... at Pizza hut...


Gina and Farvin taking pictures...


And also Qc-ing(quality control) the pictures too...


Hmm... Gina .. 形象 pls! Lol...


So you see that big head on the right? Yeh yeh...he's Ivan, coming to NTU too... busy eating? Nah...he's doing something...


He's trying to convert this innocent looking pizza to...


To this cheesy snowflakes pizza...and he enjoys it... madness!

And Gina took some videos of us at pizza hut...

Cheese or Chilli rocks?


Playing 终极密码 at Pizza hut


For more videos... please visit Gina's blog

Although we OT everyday... but sometimes we self-entertain ourselves...


The time is already 12.15am...on my watch...


And 12.10am on the phone...


And I have already drunk 2 cups of coffee to stay awake...


We are still working hard in office...some really cant take it and fell asleep..


Xiuli and Serling working hard...


Hardworking colleagues...


Then suddenly...something cannot escape my eyes...


Oh yeh...就是你! His name is "Serene 的 biscuit". He's not from japan, he's not from India. He's from citibank... a long long name.


饼干是好吃的咯! HaAHa... can't leave my hands...and soon get into my mouth..shiok!


Me and Tommy a.k.a Ah tom, Ivan busy sorting our forms behind...opps~

Cool people and Ah Siaos @ Citibank... romantic in the midnight...


Our best friend - 小花



She is the legendary 小花... our best friend...hahha.

Alright... time to do settle some school stuffs again...that's all folks!

2 comments:

The Condemned. said...

rubbish bin!!!

why u tk picture of my office phn wo asking my permission?? im gonna charge u for tt. LOLx.

you shld knw who m i bahz!?!?

^^v

The Condemned. said...

anyway nice bloggie...*thumbs up*