Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kellie's 21st + Nadiah's Last Day @ Citibank

Getting abit tired recently, come home in the midnight after work, and still need to juggle with Freshmen Camp stuffs, sometimes feel like heck care-ing.. but if I sleep that night, then my sponsors and emails will just accumulate... but I sometimes enjoy this kind of busyness... don't say I 变态, but sometimes I really enjoy to be very occupied, but now I guess my workload is overflowing... 1 week 7 days... everyday I'm working..though next week is my last week @ citibank, but alot of mixed feelings, happy that I can finally take a break... sianz that I'm leaving a bunch of fun-loving and entertaining colleagues, well... life's like this, we are always caught up in such situations, maybe I'm a libran? Always like to weigh things , compare people, compare situations, etc etc... well, but I guess when I look back... I will be amazed how I juggle my time...

Alright, after tuition and meeting a sponsor today, went to Kellie's 21st bday , which was held in my own hall...block 66 lounge, kudos to sekyeong and mint, and many others who made this party a success...so paisay, sek keep asking me to send invitations, but I'm always tied up with work... well, apologised for that...=)


Kellie with Sekyong... love is all around...lol


Kellie...



Kellie with prissy...


Her big 21st birthday card...


Our steamboat...


Yummy...


Kellie's assorted cakes...


Huiqing and sek bz distributing...


Opps... shilin's unglam pic...haha. This is the citibank Alvin's friend lah...haha.


Yellowish balloon....cos she likes yellow...


Prissy and myself...


Haha...justin was here...hahah. Lol...we realised he got some stains on his teeth.... not I draw 1 ah... hahha. Justin...someone must have hated u alot...lol!


Yesterday was Nadiah's last day @ work...


Nadiah is going to SIM to study UOL...


Ivan, whose birthday is just one day diff from me, Nadiah, whom I always call her the pink panther... and myself!


Another@!


Busy taking photos...the 傻妹 serene...


And fellow NTU schoolmates... Qingyun, she's in accountancy year 1...


The balcon admin 3 躲花 with Nadia...haha.
From left, Xiu Li, Gina and Serling...we will collapse without them...haha.


Qing yun is the pirated "花".... lol.. But the 小花(mentioned in previous entry) is the real “花"...haha



Not forgetting Huiying...haha. She's going for 1 week leave...so next week last day can't see her liao...Ivan decided to take photo with her...I'm leaving together with Qingyun and Ivan... fellow NTU school mates!


Ivan with Huiying...


Serene say we look alike in this pic... do we? Haha...

Have uploaded Kellie's 21st bday in facebook... here>>>Kellie's 21st

I think I'm getting more lazy to blog...haha. Pictures shall do all the talking....yawnz. Tml working at Chong's !

I will survive! endureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: