Monday, July 21, 2008

Last day @ Citibank

Okay, I finally blogged this entry..lol. Last Friday was my last day @ Citibank, together with Ivan, and Qing Yun...


But before that...let us rewind the date back to Thursday, 17/7/08.

That day was my first time to eat Lunch with Citibank 两朵花... Gina and Xiuli... the 第三朵花, Serling...was on leave...along with us was Ivan and Tommy too...


Haha...to protect Gina, lol...she never ask me to take lah. She was forced by me to take this photo...she's actually quite 'shy' one...lol!


Myself, Xiuli and Gina @ Coffeebean, the day before this we went back around 2am plus, need coffee to keep us awake...lol


On the way back to office... I guess the wind is super duper big..look at Gina's face, majiam 成龙's movie...under strong wind, then face distorted...


On the day...I have also given my 第一次 to Gina... give her hug me once lah...*hiak hiak*


HAHAHA! No lah...just joking...GINA never hug me...mistaken! Lol... The original pic was like this... 3 of us wanted to take pics together, since we were all stripes... Lol, just happen that when we zoom this pic, it look as if Gina hugged me...haha. This photo was also joke of the day lah...lol. And my face was like this because we shouted "ah heok!" (a non-existance character in citibank)... hhaha...


That day, also celebrated Big Big boss seok cheng's birthday, with unfamiliar colleagues from Level 7 and Level 4... 3 levels of Balcon admin staffs packed together in one office...is majiam like sardine packed sardine. Can you spot me in the picture? Lol...

HAAHA...@ night, we make fun of Nurul until she cry... I think not me...is Gina... lol. She tried to frighten Nurul lah...Nurul heart weak..lol





Time flies fast... Next day Friday liao...18/07/08... last day @ Citibank...



Qingyun, Ivan and Myself...


It will be my last day to touch this calculator to calculate admin rate...


It will be my last day to use this excel spreadsheet...


It will also be my last day to sit at serene's seat...


And finally....it will be my last day to see familiar words like this...


That early morning...brought Muffins for my level 12 balcon admin colleagues, and not forgetting the ex- BALCON admin staffs...


Went down to Level 4 to disturb Vivian and Peiyun...


Some spastic photo of Vivian and myself...


Haiyo, Kambatteh neh!


Hahha... k lah, decent one. Act 斯文...lol


Peiyun and myself...


Then after that went to Level 11 to look for the mother-to-be shufang...


HAHA..and ex big boss...Sabrinah...told you she got the "seh" lah...i also dun dare to play play with her...lol


We practise racial harmony...haha. On the left is Farveen, on the Right is Nurul AH-ya-mah!


BACK: Nurul , Yanping, Farveen, Qingyun
Front: Me and Ivan


Ivan with me...this guy can talk and talk... I free he also talk...i Busy he also talk...hahah. 24 hrs lei--dio lah..


Back: Me, Ivan and Qingyun
Front: Jeanette and Suz... also my Shifu lah..haha


Acting EMO... Qingyun, Ivan and Me
Photographer: Gina... hahah. This pic was taken many times, and finally we succeeded...lol


3 of us abit 没礼貌 la..people doing checking and tallying...we play scissors paper stone, and whack each other until like that... but last day lah, I think the rest will understand right? Hehehe....


After work...we stayed back a little to took some photos...and this was just so super well done...hahah. See Gina laff until so chan lan..anyway, “她喜祥(hokkien)= who is she..."


Then Gina ask Ivan and myself....to pose with their farewell gifts...


Ehh.. wah, look alike right?! Especially the sexy lips... 相识程度 = 75%!!!!!!


This is the "Monito team"! Tommy actually now Checker liao lah... but he's the ancestor of Monito...haha. Occasionally will still come and help us... Suz and Serene also converting to "Cardpac" liao... but after I leave, I think they will be back to Monito again...Thanks for the help rendered!!


This pic... lol, I think 3 of us can stand one straight line, connect us and play tic tae toe lah..


HAhaa...this pic...we took like 1 hr plus? In the middle of the night...lol. By the time we finished taking this photo...was already 1am plus. Anyway, none of the photo was perfect. This was photoshopped...haha.


This is the best so far I think... kope from Gina's blog...her masterpiece...


More pics taken... haha.


Time to give out my little freebies to my entertaining and supporting colleagues...


Qingyun's, Ivan's and My freebies to our bestest in Citibank!

HAAhaa...show off abit what my colleagues give me... credits to...


Suz and Jeanette...anyway...its KEVIN...haha. Not kelvin...


When I flipped over...Lol, they caught me sleeping one day, and developed it out..office got eyes all over...lol.


This is from Nurul, Farveen and Yanping... hahaha. They say this duck reminds them of me... cos when u press the button, its goes "QUACK QUACK QUACK"... ya lah, they say I noisy...LoL!


From veron, Cindy and Kailin..


Qingyun's sweety chocolate, and her notes...


Shirt and Card from Xiuli, Serling, Gina, Serene, Tommy, Ivan, Qingyun and Alex...


After work...we went to Hongkong Cafe until 6am in the morning... was really a good chat, gossips, friendships, humours... lol, endless of topic...hahah. When we went back, seems like we have not finished chatting yet... anyway, we had a theme on our last day, all the girls are to wear black..and all the guys are to wear white...also many thanks to Ivan who fetch me home lah...haha.

Looking forward to the next outing on 3rd August 2008!

Just want to tell you guys, thanks for everything in Citibank. Though it was only a one month stay in Citibank, but really felt like I have known you all for quite long. Really wished to know you all longer, but I guess need to return for my studies. You guys are a entertaining lot. Still remember when I first step into office on 18 June 2008, Wednesday, felt that this office is not as friendly as It used to be. But you guys slowly change my perception. Please take care, wherever you go, I believe one day, someday, we will work together again. It has been a pleasure working with you guys, we are like brothers and sisters , one big family.

All the best to you guys in your future endeavours, really don't wish to end this entry, ending this entry means it will close the chapter of my life in Citibank.

Thank you for coming into my life, and I will remember all our jokes and laughters, tears and sadness in citibank.

Thank you very much!!!!

A video for you guys... 加油!!

那是我们都回不去的从前
幸好还可以坚持当时的信念
世界尝试改变
当初的那个少年
那是我们都回不去的从前
当你站在那个夏天的海岸线
我们还是心里面
那个偏执的少年

It just describes our feelings...



Woke up on Sunday Morning for work...bought newspapers for Dr Yuen... also never see... Until Gina msg me in afternoon, then randomly she told me about her appearing on papers... hahha. So at night after tuition, went to buy and see see...


So i flipped and saw...


Hahha..Gina and her mummy on Papers...at first thought she joking..cos she's always full of funny tricks...lol. Gina..you are featured! Happy anot...lol

Alrights... pls click on Gina's and Serling's blog for updates on our last day too!

No comments: