Monday, July 14, 2008

We watched HellBoy!

I woke up in the middle of the night to send a email to AIA for FOC... i think I'm getting abit paranoid liao.

Well, decided to post some pictures on my blog... nothing fanciful...cos I'm freaking tired...

Went to watch the movie Hellboy with Citibank colleages, Gina, Serling, Serene, Tommy and Ivan...not forgetting a funny character..."ah heok", which always lies in our hearts...lol...intially heard that we are going to watch some 10 promises to some dog show ah? HAha...think they can't get tix... Hellboy not bad, kept me entertain, but abit no climax...overall... rate 3 out of 5 popcorns!


And I realised I took some classic shots of them...


Gina dunno looking where...


Serling say this pic can be used to make her music album...titled "蕭敬騰 Jam 的女人。。。"


This album will be titled...." Ah Tom 的女人" haha.


We tried to take a group photo... dunno is my head too big or what, but somehow it feels like I have 5 passer-bys behind me...


Alright...finally all our big heads can be accomodated into the picture...
Front: Tommy, Serene,Ah Heok(hahaha... floating somewhere) Serling, Me
Back, Ivan, Gina


This pic machiam like those kind come out of court... "no comments...no comments..."


And the In-est thing in town is.... to capture 背影。。。 We learn to smile with our 背影。。。 can you feeeeeel it?


Gina also have a 背影。。。 (废话。。。三条又黑又粗的黑线)

Okay lah...go sleep liao. Byebye!

No comments: