Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekends.

Exams, gonna suck me dry.
But weekends, gonna keep me moisturize.



Fish Ball noodles from Xin Wang @ North Point



Starbucks @ North Point



Tried a new drink, Green Tea Latte. Refreshing. Nice.





Ice Cream Wafer @ Ice Kimo. Can't remember when was the last Ice Cream Wafer I had. Suddenly misses NTU Hall 13 wafer ice cream, used to have it occasionally, perks me up during exam period.





Nothing much about this picture.
I just wanna show off my V-shape face.
Haha.

Take exams away.
FYP spoils my day.
I wanna shout YAY!

2 comments:

Mr. Capoeira Sydney said...

What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

Ayesha said...

Auto dealer car dealer marketing software from Motorlot.com to increase your sales, to get more quality leads & lead generation software. Auto Dealer Marketing