Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happycall from Qoo10 arrived in 1 week!

Apologized for the delay in the post, work piling up these days and getting busier! Alright, so Happycall pressure pan actually reached me in 1 week time! Pretty fast delivery!

 
Was rather excited, afterall I spent so much on my first purchase. ($62.90!) I'm very glad that both Qoo10 and Happycall didn't disappoint me yea. ;)


And as promised, the seller gave me many complimentary items. Haha, infact, my mum was overjoyed. Typical auntie, you can't blame her!


And for those who may not know, the seller will not get their returns if the buyer did not confirm the delivery status on Qoo10. Well, since the items was delivered, I went ahead to give some comments, which will also help others to make the decision on the seller.


Just got to follow some simple steps, and you can complete the feedback form in less than 1 minute.


Qoo10 was even thoughtful enough to further confirm with the buyer on the feedback given.


And every feedback given will benefit you! Was given a bonus coupon for my next purchase ;)


And another point which I have forgotten to mention in my previous Qoo10 sponsored blogpost, remember to confirm your email upon registration. Not only does it help to facilitate the ordering process, but again, another smart way to earn coupons and save online!

Online shopping seriously gives people like me an wiser choice to purchase items! Especially when we don't have time to shop, Qoo10 provides an alternative platform for me to purchase items at late night hours. Even my blogposts are usually done in late nights (or early morning) ! Not forgetting to mention that Qoo10 also allow me to make smart purchases and save online. I have purchased my 2nd item, please catch my next blogpost, coming up soon!

Powered by omy.sg & Qoo10

 

No comments: