Thursday, July 05, 2012

Men's Cheap and Good Tee - Big Savings at Qoo10!



After buying happycall... I've decided to take a look at the fashion mall and probably pick up some tees for myself. Chanced upon this seller shop and they are selling men's tee at only $5.90! Usual price was $21!


So I scrolled down and picked this tee. (Remember to check your sizes and measurements)


Was curious about the "Apply Discount Coupon" tap. Gave it a try, and I have actually earned myself some coupons since last purchase for Happy Call. By choosing different discount options, I got to see how much I can save from my purchase! I could actually save as much as $3.18!


 
So the total price workout to be $13.12. Some tees (like this one) may require the buyer to pay and top up ($4.90) alittle bit more on top of the discounted price.  On top of that, I had to pay for another shipping rate for $5.50. So one tip for many who likes to save on the shipping rate, purchase more in one shipment to make it worthwhile! But even so the total price varies much from the display price of $2.72, still find the deal is a good buy, saving on my transport fee, and having the luxury to shop at home.

I'm waiting for the tshirt to arrive soon... will blog and post once it's here!

*powered by Qoo10 & Omy.sg

No comments: