Saturday, September 01, 2012

Birthday Celebration with Coca Cola Singapore!

Many thanks to Cola Cola Singapore! These drinks were sent to me few weeks ago to celebrate my winning at Singapore blog awards 2012. Decided to share with my colleagues from Bosch during the monthly department birthday celebration!

   
The august birthday ladies, mummy Lipeng with her baby, and interns Julia from Germany, and Elly from Iran. 

   
My working team, the Bosch ASEAN marketing team, Louise, Clement, Boryow, Joanne, myself and James. 

   
Our capable and hardworking interns, Julia, Samuel, Julia(another), and Elly, together with Joanne.

   
Yes, more interns. Seriously, bosch interns can form their own department. Lol.

   
Here the "never to mess with" Elaine(haha!) and mummy-to-be Lipeng.

 
Thank you once again, Coca Cola, for being part of the successful birthday celebration! 

No comments: