Monday, December 03, 2012

Cheap and Stylish Men's shirt from Korea in Qoo10

Some of you have been asking me where did I buy my casual shirts from. Recently, have been shopping online through Qoo10. Had earlier won an award in Singapore Blog Awards 2012, and had been using my incentives to purchase items over there. To be frank, Qoo10 has a range of cheap, stylish, and made-in-korea Men's apparels, which suits me pretty well. I will be posting some items which I have purchased recently! So, let's start off with the first post!



 So you have seen me in this blue and pink shirt when I was attending Marina Bay AmBAYssadors Photo Exhibition 1 month ago. Btw, thanks for the support! The exhibition has finally come to an end on the 3rd of December 2012. *90 Degree Bows*

I bought the shirt at only, $31.00 SGD! (Including Shipment cost) 
Suits me perfectly. Standing at 1.75m tall and 73kg, I bought the 'L' size. And deliver within 2 weeks!
Sleeve was alittle long only, but generally the material was good and cooling too. 

This shop, Manic People has many design and made in Korea shirts. Nice and stylish, cheap and good!
Most importantly, there has been quite a number of good reviews, you can follow the link here:


MANIC PEOPLE








I have extracted the details on the shirt here, credits: Manic People

 
The shirt comes in 2 designs, one blue and the other grey. 



 
So, what are you waiting for? 
More updates on other good stuff from Korea in Qoo10 will be coming! Stay tune!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Find All Types Of Images,Wallpapers,Photos and much more... in Wide Screen.
Just Visit 2 My Blog

http://imagezhouse.blogspot.com/

T Shirt Printing said...

Nice design. Great pleasure to visit this blog. Thank you for sharing………………

Cheap Family Reunion Shirts