Thursday, November 12, 2015

The proposal! 10.10.2015

Sweeping some dust from my blog! ;)
I'm engaged on 10/10/2015. The proposal was a success!


The proposal ring was from Gold Heart while the flowers was from Ji Mei flower. I guessed it was a pretty good deal as compared to those online flowers delivery shop. 49 flowers at $150.00 SGD, self collect. Guys, if you need to get affordable flowers for special occasions, you may want to consider Ji Mei flower, which provide wrapping services as well. Probably need at least one day to collect though. 


I found the usual place where we go drinking, at Vivocity Queen and Mangosteen for the proposal. Glad that it was a success, though Shoel wasn't really surprised though. She probably got suspicions as I was in a shirt, usually I am just with a simple tee and a cap to walk down the street. 

And now, it's time for the big day planning. ;)

No comments: